Ulcer Kit Pro 40
|Compression Level||Extra Firm Compression|
|Brand||Ulcer Kit Pro®|
|Condition||Leg Ulcer – Unhealed|
|Lower Limb Style||Below Knee|
|NHS Supply Chain||Yes|
Gloriamed Ulcerkit Pro® is a multi layer stocking system designed to treat venous leg ulcers. Gloria Fix, made of thin silky material, is put on over the dressing to keep it in place, the liner is put on over the Fix and the Class 2 stocking is put on over the top. The top stocking is taken off at bedtime and is put back on first thing in the morning. The liner is designed to be kept on during the night.
Ulcerkit Pro® 40 (40-45mmHg) is intended for skin ulcers of the leg without venous insufficiency (eg post-traumatic, vasculitic), skin ulcers of the leg with mild to moderate venous insufficiency.
The top stocking is available in either latex-free rubber (Strong) or cotton (Cotton).
The kit contains:
- 2 x Gloria Fix (no compression)
- 1 x liner with 24mmHg compression at the ankle
- 1x Class 2 (23-32mmHg) knee high stocking made in latex free rubber or cotton which provides guaranteed stiffness with constant pressure duing the day
- 1 x stocking aid
Note: Gardamed recommends that you contact a nurse, GP or pharmacist to ensure that compression hosiery is right for you. You may need to be measured in order to obtain the correct size which will ensure that the hosiery works correctly and feels comfortable.
- Gloriamed® stockings and arm sleeves are guaranteed to last at least 6 months if cared for correctly
- Avoid damage to your stockings by removing rough edges from your nails and removing jewellery before putting them on and taking them off
- Gloriamed® stockings can be hand washed or machine washed on a delicate setting maximum 40°C and left to dry away from direct heat
- Do not iron, tumble-dry, dry clean or bleach